Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hisashiburi~


 Hello Everybody :-)


I hope you all doing good?  Sorry there was long time no post from us( only me?)  but now im back and i have so many ideas but no plan where i should start *kidding*

First i found, while searching for new crocheting pattern, this beautiful yarn. 
if you into crocheting you should definitely visit the homepage
www.traumgarne.de (german site)

 



This are the yarns i got  just yesterday.  they names are so pretty as well~   rainbow, secret wishes, falling in love .... just to name a few. I will for sure buy more ;-) *abunai*

I hope you will looking forward to the things i will make from this yarn.

beside crocheting i also gonna plan to do some sewing again but i will take me a bit more time. So i hope you can wait a bit more ;-)  

                                                                                                                     AMAYA

No comments:

Post a Comment